LSC is implementing a NRM based program on Community Empowerment through Democratic NRM in 20 VDCs and 3 wards of Janakpur sub metropolitan city in Dhanusha districts in partnership among Danish Forestry Extension and BH with the support from CISU, Denmark since March 2016 till now.
- Natural Resource Management and Watershed Management- Collaborative Forest Management, Public land Agro Forestry Management (PLAF), Leasehold Forest Management, Integrated Community Pond Conservation and Organic Farming Promotion through composting and NPM.
- Forest/ Agriculture based Entrepreneurship Development- Incense Making Promotion
- Bio –gas promotion in the communities closer to the curia hill
- Capacity building of CFMG members, forest users’ group and CBOs in the river system.
- Peoples’ awareness raising campaigning for chure conservation and watershed management in coordination with President Chure- Tarai Madhesh Conservation Development Board.