The Life School Centre is situated in a beautiful and undisturbed environment in the flat and airy south eastern part of Nepal. The centre is located on a flat green grass field with a gentle slope towards the south. The centre of the LSC is linked together by a huge and very ornamental Pipal tree.
Along the eastern side is a big mango plantation and on the northern side a big field used for playing ball games. Further north you catch a glimpse of the Churia hills and may enjoy relaxing the eyes from looking into the wide horizon of paddy fields that seem to continue endlessly. Along the western and southern side of the LSC is the neighbouring village Harsar.
Recommended activities while you are at the LSC
Access to visit tourism area by car from LSC:
- LSC to Janakpur urban 15 km
- LSC to Dhalkebar urban 18 km
- Dhanushadham 15 km North-East side from LSC
- Koshi Barrage and Koshi Tappu wild life conservation area 85 km Eastern side from LSC
- Bardibas market center 27 km North-West side from LSC
- Sindhuli Headquarter 70 km and Sindhuli Gadhi 95 km Northen side from LSC
- Chitawan Sauraha tourism area 237 km Western side from LSC